Monday, June 13, 2016

The Conjuring 2 Is. . . Pro-Capitalist!

I can't even believe it.
Under normal circumstances, dear reader, I would apologize; and I wouldn't mind doing it one bit; however, even Ed and Lorraine Warren were fooled so I pardon myself. I can't believe it. The Conjuring 2 is a masterpiece! I am going to have so much fun writing this post. In the meantime, I would like for you to watch this trailer for No Men Beyond This Point again, yes, again, because you need to have this in mind when you see what happens in The Conjuring 2:
And here is the second trailer released for the same film (which has not been posted heretofore):
These would be hilarious if they weren't so terrifying. I promise, I will get this post up asap! I can't believe how good this was! Oh, and needless to say, there will be spoilers, so if you don't want to know what happens before reading the post, go see the film tonight and then be ready to read!
Eat Your Art Out,
The Fine Art Diner