Friday, December 18, 2015

Star WarsVII: AMAZING

Actually, it was glorious.
I know there have been many who have expressed to me their doubts regarding the quality of the story and whether or not it would be,... "good enough." Without a doubt, it's a huge,... no, a HUGE task JJ Abrams and company took upon themselves to continue this saga and they have done so in an incredibly appropriate way. Please, do not read the post before you see it: it will contain the two big spoilers which you will not want to know about before you see it.

By the way,... I thought I had a "off time" ticket for my show today: people had been there for two hours waiting to get into that showing. Get there with plenty of time, and get your seats first, especially if you are seeing it in 3D. We were so cramped in there, people were sitting on the floor. Enjoy the show and may,... well, I won't say that.
Eat Your Art Out,
The Fine Art Diner