Thursday, November 19, 2015

Trailers: The Huntsman Winter's War & Now You See Me 2

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 was as revolutionary and inspiring as liberals would fear it could be against Obama and his tyranny. No wonder Jennifer Lawrence is hoping conservatives won't go and see it! It was quite good and I am thankful I saw Mockingjay Part 1 (part of a double feature special) before Part 2 as Part 2 immediately begins after Katniss has been brutally strangled by Peeta and the neck brace is being taken off, a important symbol and opening statement. Had I not just seen Part 1, I probably would have been lost. So, if you don't have it or haven't seen Part 1 in awhile, rent it on Amazon Instant or something because it will be worth your time and, trust me, this is the stuff that starts off revolutions. Not saying that this weekend, people are going to march on Washington--we should--but I am saying this is highly inspiring and very traditional in terms of American values of freedom and what that means. By the way, don't miss the previews waiting to get popcorn: Gods of Egypt plays very well on the big screen, as well as the first trailer for Now You See Me 2, which is Michael Caine's last film (so he says):
Yea, Isla Fisher isn't in this one due to her being pregnant. Anyway, the full trailer for The Huntsman: Winter's War is here:
Word has been released from the horse's mouth that the first X-Men Apocalypse trailer will be attached to Star Wars: The Force Awakens. We can also be expecting the first trailer for the newest Resident Evil: the Final Chapter soonish. Okay, I'm getting the Mockingjay post up because that should be quick, and then I am finishing Spectre if it kills me!
Eat Your Art Out,
The Fine Art Diner