Wednesday, November 18, 2015

TRAILERS: Gods Of Egypt, The Huntsman, The Finest Hour

Uh, yea, I am STILL working on the Spectre post. I am sorry, life happens. Thank you for your patience. I am going to see Mockingjay Part 2 tomorrow night, so I will get up the actual trailer for The Huntsman: Winter's War that debuts tomorrow along with my impression of Mockingjay Part 2. In the meantime, a teaser has been released, and, I have to tell you, the synopsis is quite confusing from what I have read so far thus. Ravenna, Charlize Theron, is going to be resurrected by her sister (Emily Blunt) through the power of the mirror; you may recall in Snow White and the Huntsman, The Huntsman (Chris Hemsworth) made the deal with Ravenna to go into the forbidden forest to hunt Snow White on the condition that Ravenna would bring back his wife from the dead (I am guessing this is Sara, played by Jessica Chastain); now, Ravenna's sister is going to bring Ravenna back for a war, from what I can understand. No, Kristen Stewart was finally not invited back; again, this is a teaser, the trailer comes tomorrow:
This new film for Gods Of Egypt, opening February 26, looks interesting for a number of reasons:
This is the official trailer number 2 for The Finest Hour with Chris Pine:
Just a note to let you know I am still working and working hard. AND BY THE WAY, The Man From UNCLE was released today on home video so you should definitely check it out if you haven't seen it and, I am guessing, you haven't seen it because like no one saw it. :( but I loved it.
Eat Your Art Out,
The Fine Art Diner