Friday, November 6, 2015

SPECTRE Is Amazing

It was amazing.
I don't know how they kept those secrets so locked down for so long, but it was amazing. DO NOT read my post before you have seen the film. I am going to literally burn the midnight oil to get this post up, but please, do yourself a favor, go see it before reading what I have to say. Don't think too much about it--that's my job--but, there are two things you can look for, just keep them tucked away in the back  of your head:
1). Reference to a famous Steven Spielberg film
2). Why is Blofeld not wearing socks?
And by the way, we haven't really discussed it, but the new Charlie Brown film looks good and it is getting sold out quickly. If you are going to see either film this weekend, get your tickets in advance if you are picky about which show you want to see. Have a great time, movies this good don't happen often!
Eat Your Art Out,
The Fine Art Diner