Sunday, October 18, 2015

Sta Wars VII: The Force Awakens Tickets Go On Sale Monday!

The newest poster to be released for the film.
I PROMISE YOU, I have the post for Crimson Peak done, I am just finishing up some of the notes that go in the captions for images, so it will be up today, but this is hot news that I wanted you to have: Monday, tickets for Star Wars VII go on sale everywhere. If you can, I would highly recommend getting 3D tickets for the December 18 opening as this is going to make cinematic history; I think it would even be better to wait longer (if the shows are sold out) then to see it in just 2D at an earlier show. They will go fast! Also, Monday night on ESPN, during the Giants vs Eagles half-time show, a new trailer for Star Wars VII will also be shown!
Eat Your Art Out,
The Fine Art Diner