Monday, August 24, 2015

American Ultra: AWESOME.

This is actually a bad image, because this isn't the plot of the film at all, but not a whole lot of stills have been released for it, so I wanted to use one of the images I liked least. 
I didn't know how it was going to go, but it went awesome, really, I am not a fan of Kristen Stewart, however, she did an exceptional job in this role and held her own quite well. As for Jesse Eisenberg, I am confident he can do anything required of him in an acting capacity: his range of emotions and psychosis he can pull from is incomprehensible to me, and I am duly impressed. What I liked most of all, however, was the story and the plot: yes, I was quite pleased. Working on it.
Eat Your Art Out,
The Fine Art Diner
P.S.--I haven't checked the email account in, like, two months; I am terribly sorry if you are waiting for a reply, I will try to get to that this week.
Sorry. :(