Thursday, April 30, 2015

The Avengers 2: Amazing

The Avengers 2: Age Of Ultron was even better than I was expecting. I was expecting to see the movie of the year tonight, but this could be the movie of the decade. I had a horrible seat, but since it was IMAX, like every seat was a good seat, so I didn't even notice how bad of a seat I had. AND, the trailers they showed, were utterly amazing as well, so do NOT skip the trailers to go and get more popcorn or nachos, be there for those trailers. I can't believe how good it was, and the key to understanding the whole film is, once again, the Stan Lee cameo,....

P.S.--There is only ONE post-credit scene, and that is a mid-credits scene, the one with Spider Man and Avengers' Tower is not being shown, so after you see the one mid-credits scene, feel free to leave!

P.S.S.--PLEASE see the film before you read my post on it, please please please! I do not want to spoil the film for you, but I will have to talk about the ending (and everything that happens) so please, go and see the film!!!
Eat Your Art Out,
The Fine Art Diner