Saturday, February 7, 2015

Delays

I was walking out the door in five minutes yesterday to go see Seventh Son, and my Grandma called telling me my aunt, who has had two liver transplants, fell and broke her hip; needless to say, I haven't made it to the film. She is, fortunately, stable and doing well; the surgery was a success and unless she gets an infection, which would be traumatic for her, all should be well. She requires a lot of care, so I am doing my stint at the hospital and catching up on a few things. I did want to give you something however.
You are much more clever than I am, so you probably all ready knew about this, but just in case, let me pitch this to those who may not have heard of it. This Evernote.com is pretty spiffy: you organize all your notes, ideas, photos, and tasks in virtual "notebooks" and "notes" so you stay organized--instead of tons of documents on your computer (like what I have) or worse, pieces of paper floating around your desk that keep getting lost or partially lost ("I thought I made that list? Don't I have more notes on it than this?"). So, you can download the app for your phone and if you have magical inspiration at 2 am when you are being inspired rather than sleeping, you just grab your phone and make the note in the Evernote app so you at least got something out of lying in bed for hours. I have started using the free version and I all ready feel more organized with topics and patterns that I have been trying to keep track of. This is the brief introduction to Evernote I received for bloggers, and you might pick up more information on this link, but the program is for everyone. So, if you give it a try, I hope you enjoy it! I am working on posts this weekend, since I am somewhat grounded, so I will be posting, regretfully, just not on Seventh Son. So sorry!
Eat Your Art Out,
The Fine Art Diner