Thursday, December 11, 2014

Exodus: Gods & Kings Is a Christian Film & Anti-Obama!

I can't believe Ridley Scott came through again (that critic at Fox news needs to be sued for slander, I don't even think he even watched the film): Exodus: Gods and Kings is a pro-Christian film and it's decidedly anti-Obama. It is unbelievable the wisdom and warmth with which this film was made, and I am going to give my blessing to my mom to go see it, it's that good! I am working through the night to get the post up, because there is a lot to discuss. Here's a "warning" even though we have all ready discussed this: there is artistic license used, but it's not to undermine the Biblical text, it's to enhance it, to engage us in meditation regarding our own spiritual state. For people who have not seen Cecil B DeMille's The Ten Commandments, this is going to be a treat indeed; for those of us who have, we are treated to an entirely different side of the story that DeMille didn't entertain, but now we can enter into it! Have fun!
Eat Your Art Out,
The Fine Art Diner