Friday, June 27, 2014

It ROCKS! Transformers IV: Age Of Extinction

I expected it to be good.
Even though I haven't seen any of the Transformers films since the very first one, I just expected that this would be a good, solid story line that was pro-American and have some great visual effects. I was wrong. It's EPIC. Optimus Prime is the standard of what honor is. He is the embodiment of what purity and integrity is, he is the exemplar of heroism. If you have a chance to see this, please do: the special effects are truly special--see it in 3D IMAX if you can, films like this are what IMAX was invented for!--and be prepared to laugh and cry because it's an all around great film! NOTHING could have been done differently or any better, period.
Sorry it's been so long since I posted: I crashed, and that's all there is to it. I am coming out of it now, so forgive me, I am getting posts done and up again!
Eat Your Art Out,
The Fine Art Diner