Thursday, May 22, 2014

What You Need To Know If You Haven't Seen X-Men

This is pretty good: if you haven't seen any of the X-Men shows, or not all of them, or don't remember it, this will get you ready in 3 minutes for the biggest film of the year:
ALSO, I have finally watched the pilot for SALEM, and YES, we are going to do this! It's not quite as sophisticated as Penny Dreadful, however, there is a substantial amount of great stuff going on, and it has been renewed for a second season! You can either go to iTunes and download the episodes there, for $2.99/episode (I still don't know if there are 7 or 9 episodes in the season) or you can watch all the episodes released at this TV Guide link FOR FREE. All you have to do is enter in your birthday and watch it for free, I have all ready tried it and it's perfectly legit! We will do the first episode of Penny Dreadful, but wait for the rest of the episodes to be released on video to do the rest of that season, and after the first episode of Penny Dreadful, we'll move onto Salem! I am drinking Coke to stay away for the red-eye showing of X-Men tonight, and I will be tweeting my response, and I am currently working on the Godzilla post!
Eat Your Art Out,
The Fine Art Diner