Friday, November 8, 2013

Thor the Dark World is AWESOME!!!

I got to the theater 5 minutes after it sold out! I don't even remember how I was able to get in, I think the manager recognized me because I am there so often, but I managed to get in by the skin of my teeth and it was totally awesome! It was EVERY BIT as good as Iron Man 3! I only got to see it in 2D, but if you can, please see it in IMAX 3D, because it will be absolutely worth it! GET YOUR TICKETS NOW because they will sell out! If you have to catch a double feature to wait on a show that is not sold out, catch Ender's Game because there are several amazing references between the two films that we will be working on in that discussion, they could not have timed it better! THERE ARE 2 (two) post-credit scenes, the second one at the very end of the crawl, and it IS important, you won't think it is, but trust me on this one! PLEASE go and see this film before you find out what happens! Please?
Remember that film, The Woman In Black? The sequel is coming out February 1: "Seized by the government and converted into a military mental hospital during World War II, the sudden arrival of disturbed soldiers to Eel Marsh Harsh has awoken its darkest inhabitant. Eve, a beautiful young nurse, is sent to the house to care for the patients but soon realizes she must save them from more than their own demons. Despite Eve's efforts to stop her, one by one they fall victim to the Woman in Black."
Eat Your Art Out,
The Fine Art Diner