Sunday, November 24, 2013

Maleficent Discussion & The Hunger Games Catching Fire

I thought when I published the updated Maleficent discussion, it would load here, instead, it loaded where I originally had it; I have re-worked a number of themes significantly, so please click here to go to Maleficent starring Angelina Jolie. I am on my way now to see The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, which I would rather not, as you know, however, if you haven't seen it yet, and you would like to read the synopsis before heading into the film, the entire plot is here, if you are like me and want to know what is going to happen.. I'm still getting stuff uploaded on the new laptop, and getting used to it, but it's a great computer, so I am really happy to have it! Keep warm!
Eat Your Art Out,
The Fine Art Diner