Friday, October 4, 2013

On My Way,...

I am on my way, right now, to see Gravity, so I will be posting on that tonight, I promise (I manage to keep those promises sometimes). In the meantime, a bit of a teaser trailer has been posted for The Avengers: The Age Of Ultron at this website from Comic-Con, and it tells us two things: the Avengers have gone their separate ways, feeling the threat to the world has passed (again, they are trying to save the world, isn't that what heroes do? In World War Z, the world basically died, and the director for WWZ, Marc Foster, is not returning, but Brad Pitt is compiling ideas for the sequel) and, secondly, we see Ultron, the villain (James Spader) and his signature color appears to be red,... now, what do we think of when we think of red? Maybe, the "red state" of communism? Well, that's me. Well, maybe it's not just me,... Here's Chris Pine in his newest film, Jack Ryan:
Eat Your Art Out,
The Fine Art Diner
P.S.-I WILL post as soon as I get out of Gravity!