Monday, March 12, 2012

What I Saw This Weekend

Hope everyone made the spring forward with relative ease... I didn't, and I never do. I am as grouchy as a bear. Anyway, I saw both Silent House-excellent!--and A 1,000 Words--surprisingly meaningful. By the way, I just had to see Chronicle a second time, it was just so good, and I will be adding observations to the post all ready made (with a screenplay that in-depth, it requires multiple viewings); I am also going to get in a second viewing of The Woman In Black this week, because I missed a lot of the dates, gripping the guard rail as I was, trying not to scream my head off, and I will let you know when I have updated that post as well. I am getting up the post on Silent House today; very impressive work! They stay true to the most important aspects of great horror while building upon it and deepening it!